Monday, August 13, 2012

Things I did this summer while I wasn't blogging..

Just a little photo history of what I did this summer. Sorry if you missed me. Believed me it weighed heavily on me that once again that I am a blogging slacker. But I did spend a lot of time away from home this summer. I promise I will try harder! ;-)

Camping trip #1 Pinecrest lake


I saw some dandelions ( very much like these) on my  walk to the restroom. Finally after the 100th trip to the restroom I remembered to take my camera with me and had a little 3yr old to accompany me. As we are walking out of the bathroom she says mommy look at these flowers and proceeds to pick my flowers I had been eyeballing for 2 days. Luckily  there wasn't a shortage of dandelions and  I found some new ones to use as my subject.



Wanted to try out the HDR on my camera for this one. I think it needs a little more contrast?!?



Camping Trip # 2 Lake Siskiyou fathers day weekend

These butterflies were just chillin on the beach. It was so fun watching them.


The Happy hubs


Nephew , brother in law and son

checking out Mt. Shasta


Swimming in the ice cold waters



Catching some fish



Building sandcastles


More butterflies


Camping trip # 3 lake Siskiyou again July and much warmer weather.


 My brother..That's the life a inter-tube and a refreshing beverage. 


Mom and Brother





Crying trees






Mount Shasta





Lily Getting ready to take a pic of me






Happy Lucy


Happy Hubs


Happy life


A rare shot of me, especially in a bathing suit! scandalous!



Chaser


here fishy fishy



Tarzan and the captain


and mini captain


My tent glowing, I love this pic.



Some more favorite pics, campfire fun!


If you haven't tried this ( I'm not an expert!) but all I did was slow down the shutter speed on my camera. Most of these were shot with a 15sec speed. I think the last one was 30secs.









Backpacking Yosemite!! 5 Mighty hikers entered the woods!


Another rare appearance by me!



6.3 miles to 10 lakes....Wowzers





 View from the peak, only1 mile down..You think it sounds good but it was a ruff mile down!



Going up



I keep telling him we could do it!











I caught 4 of those babies!  All by myself!



Hanging out









And now summer is over school has stared and back to routines schedules and trying to get my to-do list crossed off! How was your summer, I would love to hear what you did!!

Thanks for looking~Bianca

















1 comment:

  1. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

    My website :: how to find somebody in jail

    ReplyDelete