Monday, March 12, 2012

Camera Tutorials



I have  been seeing here and there, some Camera help tutorials on Pinterest. I pinned the ones I thought looked good but had not really paid attention to them until the day that I finally decided to read one! BLEW MY MIND at how easy the tutorial was and how much sense it made. Don't you just love that feeling when something FINALLY makes sense!

To start off I have read the manual for my camera, I have a Nikon DSLR D70s {pictured above}. I love my camera, I works/ does what I want it to, and I have only broken it twice at the  total cost of I could of bought a newer model instead. But reading the manual did not answer my questions. So I took a class at the Junior College entitled " Image capture and Manipulation" Loved, loved the class! But, in the end  it was more about photoshop than how to use your camera which is what I was looking for.

Then I came across THIS tutorial @ Kevinandamanda.com
shazamm.
music playing..
birds singing...
I get it!


Here are a few just messing around shots I like.

I love the blurred out back ground effect. this tutorial was great about explaining how to get a great blurred back ground.



added in a little photoshop'ing techniques from before mentioned JC class.. this one I toned down the saturation to just before it turned black and white so that the blue would insulator would stand out a bit, but not to much 

I love the dark light in this photo.


and everything looks good as a black and white!
* I am not claiming to be any kind of expert on photography by this blog. Just a  humble someone who found something to make my hobby that much more fun and thought I'd share.

Hope you get a chance to check out the tutorial, and it helps. Especially if you are like me and just needed some answers/help to get it!

~ Bianca

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice if you would come and take my pictures, photoshop them and then send them to me. I don't ask for much... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, will do! If you do my to do list while Iam doing your pictures!! LOL

      Delete