Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Papa's Day

I have been seeing these floating around Pinterest for awhile.



So I made my own version


You will need:

1. A frame with matting, I used one that I had bought @ Michael's for $5. This frame came with a 5x7 mat .
2. various scrapbooking papers in colors of  your choice.. I used 4 different papers from the same scrap pad so they coordinated.
3. Glue
4. Stickers

First I  decided on what paper to use


Then I traced


Lily was having a off picture day!



Then I cut


Then I  (Lily) added their names on the thumb using rub on letters





Then I glued the hands on top of one another largest to smallest. I  also glued the background paper to the back of the mat from the picture frame. Then glued the hands on top of the mat.



Then I added more lettering
{ I find with the rub on letters, it is better to cut them out. I was rubbing them when they were on the sheets and letters I didn't want were rubbing off making a mess!}


And here is the finished product


All Framed up


and only one boo-boo!


Doesn't quite fit! Oh well!


Happy Fathers day crafting to you all in Blogland

~Bianca

Oh yea, you still have time to enter a comment on the Guest post blog on Bles-id for summer scarves..
Contest ends Thursday









No comments:

Post a Comment