Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things that go bump in the night...

I am working on my February craft, I still have about one week to go in this month and cant let myself get behind schedule! No craftyness to report other than that. I just had to put in writing for memories sake the spookalicious happenings at my house last night.

When I was younger I had no problem watching the scariest of scary movies, but now that I am a bit older my imagination sure can take hold and put me in a sleep sitting up, eyes open watching the door listening to every creek and burp my 50 yr old house makes. A couple of days ago I wasn't feeling well, so I quarantined my self in my cozy bed. Late in the evening I started watching a show called " Ghost Adventures". I have watched shows like this before and not had issue but for some reason this one really resonated in my mind. I now have spent the last couple of days as stated before listening to every crick , creek, and eerk my house has made. On my way to bed last night I checked in on my daughter who was running a slight fever and had one of the top 3 spooks of my life. Do take into consideration that I  have a very over active imagination. Anyway I went in her room to check her , she was awake (so I thought) so I asked her how she was doing and with wide googly eyes she creepily chuckled at me and had the most insane smile on her face. In a voice resembling that of  yoda  she says" I am good now that you are here" followed by more  insane chuckles. This doesn't seem odd at first glance but you had to be there and see the look on her face. I asked her if she knew who I was in fear that her fever might be making her hallucinate ( her fever was not high only 101) and again with wide , wide open eyes she said " you are mom". I asked her what was my real name , and she answered with ease but her answers were always followed by her creepy laugh and insane smile. The hubs walked in and could probably tell I was freaking. I asked her who he was , and again she answered with more creepyness. His explanation... she is still asleep, she knows not what she says! OK I will take that! That is what I will tell myself to. Not that I believe she was possessed and needed to exercised, but I was completely creeped out! I had to spend the rest of the night checking on her temp and hoping she would not wake and spook me some more. I know its crazy, but sometimes I have to let the crazy out.  

Will have some craftyness and pictures for you soon. ~ Bianca


P.S  Just a little back story on my house...

1. The neighbors who used to live across the street and had lived here since these houses were built told me the man who owned this house died..OK, did he die in the house?? Never got that info out of him??!!

2. When we moved in My son was 2. One night he woke up screaming so I ran down the hallway and asked him what is problem was . He said there was a man in his room trying to take his toys.. I said where is the man and he pointed to the corner in his room.. I quickly scooped in up and ran to my room where he stayed the night!

3. Room that son used to occupy is now the girls room. My kids talk in their sleep ALOT.. It is quite annoying, but I do hear a large amount of "leave me alone" from the girls room?? Spooky nI tell ya?! I always run in and check and most of the time have no clue. BUT.....

No comments:

Post a Comment